Are you wondering how to protect your family in difficult times? To ease your troubles, here we have introduced an innovative app for your smartphone. We work as a bridge between you and your family during an emergency.
We go through various emergencies every day, and handling these emergencies is very important.
Your family’s safety will always be considered the priority.
In this diary, we will discuss the difficult situations that often happen with us or your families. And you will also know how you respond in case of emergency or what kind of immediate help you seek.
An emergency is an unintentional, usually unfavorable event that is not the result of human action. The phrase “accident” suggests that no one is to blame, although the incident could have been caused by dangers that were not recognized or addressed.
Road traffic crashes account for more than 90% of all mortality in low- and middle-income nations. The African continent has the greatest rate of traffic-related deaths. People from poorer socioeconomic origins are more likely to be involved in road traffic accidents, even in high-income countries.
According to WHO:
- Road traffic collisions claim the lives of approximately 1.3 million people each year.
- The United Nations General Assembly has set an ambitious goal of halving global road traffic fatalities and injuries by 2030.
- The majority of countries lose 3% of their GDP due to road accidents.
- Pedestrians, cyclists, and motorcyclists account for more than half of all road traffic fatalities.
- Despite having over 60% of the world’s vehicles, low- and middle-income countries account for 93 percent of all road deaths.
- For children and young adults aged 5 to 29, road traffic injuries are the greatest cause of death.
Protect your family and be the savior.
Cardiovascular illnesses are the major cause of death globally, killing approximately 17.9 million people each year.
Cardiac diseases include coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, rheumatic fever, and various cardiovascular and renal issues.
These diseases account for more than four out of every five CVD deaths, with one-third of these lives lost occurring before the age of 70.
So the question is how to tackle such a situation? How you can protect your family during such situation when no one is near to you?
The important thing is how frequently you can handle and get nearby help in such a serious emergency.
Car breakdown is a very common problem faced by people. Any individual can get irritated. The situation gets worse when we are alone and there is no one else to help us out, and the people crossing nearby do not help. At that point, our app saves your time and helps you to handle the situation. You only have to click nearby help or family help to connect them with a single tap.
We provide you with a platform to get in touch with your family and friends. You can save your important emergency contacts and connect them all in one click and protect your family in all major circumstances.
According to NFPA’s “Home Structure Fires”
- Home fires accounted for more than a quarter (26%) of all recorded fires between 2015 and 2019.
- Even worse, residential fires were responsible for three-quarters (75%) of civilian fire deaths and nearly three-quarters (72%) of all significant injuries.
- Fire services in the United States responded to an approximate amount of 346,800 house fire incidents every year over the last five years.
- These fires resulted in 2,620 civilian deaths each year on average, 11,070 civilian fire injuries, and $7.3 billion in direct property damage.
- Kitchen, heating, electric transmission, and lighting systems, purposeful fire setup, and burning substances are the five main causes of home fires and fire deaths.
- Cooking was the major cause of house fires and home fire injuries from 2015 to 2019, whereas smoking was the top cause of home fire death from 2015 to 2019.
Do you lose something important while traveling or find something on your way back home? Connect HelpyFinder! You can upload the photo and other details with one tap. You can raise an alert for lost things. Your lost things will be verified and messages will be spread to all users.
Natural catastrophes have human consequences that are not completely reflected in mortality numbers. Injury, homelessness, and displacement can all have serious consequences for people.
Natural catastrophes can have catastrophic consequences not only in terms of human losing life but as well as in terms of financial expenses.
Natural disasters kill 60,000 people every year on average, accounting for 0.1 percent of all deaths worldwide.
Droughts and floods have historically been the most deadly natural disasters. The number of people who have died as a result of these incidents is now quite low.- Earthquakes are the most devastating natural disasters nowadays.
The number of people killed by natural disasters varies greatly from year to year; some years have very few deaths before a huge disaster event kills a significant number of people.
First and foremost, the number of individuals injured as a result of disasters. They have physical injuries, trauma, or sickness that necessitate emergency medical attention. You can leave a remark or contact someone in the area for assistance.
Second, an increasing number of people are becoming homeless. After an occurrence, those people require food and shelter. You can tap and seek help from the local location right away.
Third, the quantity of individuals affected by the disaster necessitates rapid aid during an emergency, i.e., they require basic survival necessities such as food, water, shelter, sanitation, and medical assistance. You may use HelpyFinder to connect all of these.
In gist we can say that nothing is more important than your family. Your one help can save your family from many catastrophes. you only need to do is connect HelpyFinder.
We work as a bridge between you and others. Our aim is to help you during all emergencies irrespective of the fact whether you know the person or not.
We work as your traveling partner during emergencies.
Don’t delay, and work as a life jacket for your family.
Frame this emergency app on the top of your smartphone and provide ‘Emergency Help’ to your family – Old Parents, Children and your Loved ones.